If you read this blog through an RSS reader, please take a moment to hit up the reMix directly…because today the re-designed HR remix launches. I didn’t do this all on my own so if you like what you see, let me know and I can refer you to the awesome web developer who helped me out.
Among the many benefits/changes:
1. You can now see when people actually comment on my posts…before that it was barely discernible because of the candy cane stripes in the background
2. Speaking of comments…you can now happily comment away without seeing annoying //// in your comments
3. A very simple interface designed to highlight content and not distract you with stripes and bright color
4. A contact form – so excited about this one. I was tired of writing “Email Me” everywhere, now the contact form is easily available. Use it to reach out to me!
5. I also took a few minutes to update my about me page (now titled About HR reMix) and the resources page – check them out!
Well I wouldn’t be a good HR peep if I didn’t solicit a little feedback. Hit up the site and let me know what you think about it. Like it? Love it? Hate it? I wanna hear it!