It’s been a little over three months since I published my first post. I’m shocked the time has gone by so quickly, it’s been great!
In honor of my three month anniversary, I thought I would post links to the top five posts I’ve written (per Google Analytics) and list a few others you might have missed.
1. New Social Media Site - In this post I talk about ifft.com, a niffty little site where you can integrate and pull in all your social media pages. I’m surprised this is my most popular post as my blog is supposed to be about Human Resources. Maybe it was my lack of social media knowledge in general that charmed people? Still trying to decide how useful ifft.com is but I still like it and use it
2. Getting HR On the Offense - One of my favorite posts as well, this was inspired by a blog post at forbes.com about proactive HR. One of my biggest critiques of HR is that we don’t spend enough time on offense, it’s all defense: policies, rules, etc;
3. Technology- Learn It- Love It – Embrace It ! - I like this post but I don’t love it. It was inspired by a negative experience I had with someone but I took that part out because I was too “hot” when I wrote it. I may take another stab at this with a different angle.
4. A Job Search is a lot like Dating - Love this post – not much else to say on that.
A couple other posts I liked that you may have missed:
- HR Advice – Be Tough! - One of my first posts and one of my favorites!
- Interviewing for the President’s Job? - Not a political post but more a comment on how not to answer questions
- Advice for your first day - Exactly what the title says
- Hate Your Job?- How to survive and move forward if you are stuck in a job you hate
- Call____She Always Answers the Phone - A small shout out and thank you to the people who pick up their phone – keep doing it!
Did I miss a post you’ve read and enjoyed? Let me know in the comments section!